Dining & Accommodations
Fine lodgings and local fare
How will you choose to stay in Cow Head? Despite its intimate size, accommodation options range from a full-service seafront motel experience, to cabins, and highly rated seaside B&Bs. Or, bring your home with you – there’s plenty of room for your RV. As for dining, you’re never far from a plate of fresh-caught seafood, or a bowl of moose stew. Below is a list of options to keep you comfortable and well fed during your stay.
Packages for the festival can be purchased at http://ShallowBayMotel.com
- Shallow Bay Motel & Cabins is the home of many Fall Fest events and activities, and the perfect place to base yourself during your stay. A full-service motel with a large ocean-view restaurant. You may also prefer your own intimate, modern cabin space, also available through this provider.
- J&J B&B is a lovely, triple-star rated B&B, owned and operated by descendants of the first settlers of Cow Head. Owned and operated by Shallow bay Motel & Cabins
- Bayview B&B is owned and operated by Shallow Bay Motel, with a triple-star rating and all rooms overlooking the ocean.
- Seabreeze B&B is a beautiful oceanfront property with a quiet, relaxed atmosphere and a Canada Select B&B 4.5 Star rating.
- The Back Cove Café offers hearty meals and local fare, in the heart of Cow Head.
- Gros Morne Golf Course & Gas Bar is located a short drive along the highway from Cow Head, serving soup, sandwiches and the best fried chicken and taters around!